I’ve been a story teller all my life. Professionally, in Australia, I use language to construct bridges of understanding between philanthropists and their causes. Privately I tell stories to my child, Stellar the husky, Grace the cat and pretty much anyone with the love of a good yarn.
Whilst mostly set in the sci-fantasy genre, my stories only use science as the backdrop against which characters struggle with the contemporary issues of class, gender and power. Actually it’s all a bit dystopian.
I am a passionate believer that all our small lives are connected, valuable and critical to the collective journey. So thank you for connecting with me and reading my work.
- Letters from the Light, published Dec 2019 by Inspired Quill UK.
- Emoto’s Promise, from the Drowned Earth series published Feb 2020 by Deadset Press.
- Ruby’s Ride published in the Release of Silence anthology now on Amazon.
- Dugong Dreaming, featured in the Aquarius anthology by Aussie Speculative Fiction.
- Find out more on Goodreads.
Lets stay in touch!